Monday, May 25, 2020

Do Your Family Legacies Get in Your Way?

Are you ready to create fresh potentials for yourself and your time? Here's an opportunity to explore what currently holds you back!
You can gather profound insights by traveling to your roots. From your first breath, your family's time choices shaped you. Their time legacy still moves through you like an invisible force - until you turn the spotlight on it!
As you investigate your time legacy, certain discoveries might surprise you. No matter what, you can rest assured that whatever you learn, you can put directly to work in your life by developing a more conscious, heart-based relationship with your own time choices.
Exercise: Your Family Legacy - What Makes Yours Unique?
Here's a simple fill-in-the blank exercise for you. Add in other family members too, if they influenced your early development around time.
1. My mother/father spent lots of time _________ no matter what.
2. My mother/father always wanted to __________ but never took the time.
3. My mother/father spent more time __________ when stressed.
4. I liked the way my mother/father always took time to _______.
5. I felt valued when my mother/father spent time __________.
6. When I was younger, I promised myself I'd never spend time __________ the way my mother/father did.
7. When I look at where my life feels out of balance and think of my mother/father's time choices, I see that ____________.
What do you discover from completing this exercise?
What are the surprises?
Which of your family's time choices do you carry with you, and how do you see yourself using them in your life?
Some of your discoveries may be bittersweet. But they are always freeing! And remember that the more compassionately you view their time choices (and yours), the more possibilities open up to you.
Consider dipping into this exercise over time. See what bubbles up today, tomorrow... and don't forget to ask your dreams for their input, too!
As you let your feelings guide you, new avenues open up, deep within you. Who knows what fresh and inspiring ways you'll find to use time!
And to move toward your Heart-Based Time Success, sign up for our free gift, The Finding Time Success Kit, which includes "The New Finding Time Boundary Template: 9 Simple, Sequential Steps to Find More Time and Recharge Your Energy!" Using a workbook format this powerful and practical time template helps you progress beyond disappointment and frustration. Discover that 24 hours really are enough!
Just click this link to get started: http://thetimeschool.com/Success


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10125081

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Thinking: Can Someone Project Their Darkness Into The World?

One way of looking at the world would be to say that there are 'good' people and then there are 'bad' people. The former gen...